I really dont know what i am doing.

I am 11 weeks prego and really dont know what to do really

Pink23xoxo

Asked by Pink23xoxo at 11:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• welcome to motherhood ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:11 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• You don't know what to do as in what? If you mean where to go from here...you need to make a doctor's appointment and they will explain where to go from here.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• yes, and you will probably spend the next 18 years feeling the same way. =) Do you have specific questions?
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I'm 20 weeks and I know just how you feel. I've even asked my own mother when it starts to make sense and she's still waiting to figure that one out, I was her first child and I'm almost 26, so as far as I've been able to tell, it never makes sense but it sure is fun :)
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 12:15 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Geeze guys, grumpy much. Listen, it's really easy to feel overwhelmed by pregnancy and motherhood. It sounds like it wasn't your plan to get pregnant, am I right?? This is totally me, I'm not here to push my views on anyone but I would see it as an opportunity for growth. While your plans aren't exactly being followed, God's given you a blessing (even if in disguise) who is going to need you, ready or not. If you need to talk, I might not always have the answer but I will listen. In times like these you need a sounding board quite often. I know I did.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Who are you calling grumpy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• The good thing about being pregnant is that you really don't need to know what to do. The baby will grow and thrive all on its own. All you need to do is do your best to eat right and keep healthy.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:03 AM on Feb. 28, 2009