How to move boxes in profile page to organize it better?

I click and drag but it doesnt stick or something! I just want to arrange them.I can do it on my homepage but not my profile page.What am i dont wrong?

cuban_cutiesMom

Asked by cuban_cutiesMom at 12:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I'm having the same problem. I hope someone will answer this for both of us.
    WildHairAcres

Answer by WildHairAcres at 1:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I contacted the CafeMom Team directly about this and here is their reply. It looks like it worked for me, hopefully it will for you also.

Your homepage and profile page have their own widget layouts. So what you do on your homepage will not apply to your profile page. If you want to change where widgets are located on your profile page, click the blue "View your profile" button on your homepage. That will take you to your profile page, where you can make your changes.

` The CafeMom Admin Team

Hope this helps:)
    WildHairAcres

Answer by WildHairAcres at 9:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2009