how do you feel about octomom?

Something just irritates about the level of irresponsibility that took place to make and carry 8 babies. The babies are beautifully miraculous but I cant help but think they deserve a better, selfless and more competant mother.... what do you think?

humaniterian87

Asked by humaniterian87 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Hopefully, she'll get more injections in her lips and they will get so big that she cant TALK anymore. But with our luck, she will start a "help me with my big lips" website. I feel bad for those babies and her parents. She's mental.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I feel that she has been talked about so much that seeing these questions NOW when this has been done and over with for a long time is really annoying to see when I am on the answers forum.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• This is a woman who has every right to have children as the next person. When I was having my children ( I have 4) Church people of all people were critizing me everytime they saw me pregnant. My view, since they are not coming our of your vagina it really isn't any of your business. "Octomom" is sort of getting what she deserve by publicizing this very personal moment in her life. People need to stop meddling in her house and deal with their own issues on their own back door. She has alot of hard work and sleepless night ahead of her and does not need "the media" trying to judge her. Being a mother is difficult enoug.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• this question has been asked a million times let it go ladies atleast her pregnancy was planned im sure some of you are still looking for you baby daddy's
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• laughingLOL!!!!  so true, so true!

mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 12:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I LOVE the Octomom. I think she should be an inspiration to all of us:) God Bless and peace be with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• sorry if its been done, I havent been on here in months, spent the last month in and out of hospitals with my son and myself just looking for some convo, my bad
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I'm not super invested in this woman's story, but it's definitely the taxpayers of California's business (which I am) If someone can afford to care for 64 children - so be it. Once you start asking for hundreds of thousands from the government to pay for your ever growing family - its an issue.

If you cant take care of the kids - financially and physically - then it becomes a human rights issue.

This situation is very much other people's business.
    And she seems to have little problem with that, as it is.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 1:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Yep..I am inspired to have in vitro even though I am on public assistance, live with my parents, not married, and already have 6 kids..I also want to be just like Angelina Jolie.

I don't see what is so inspiring about that..Out of the other side of your mouth do you complain about your tax dollars going towards welfare?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• "My view, since they are not coming our of your vagina it really isn't any of your business."

actually they were c-sections.. but anyways... this whole story is becoming old news.. and the faster we let it drop, the faster she looses her fame and what she wants....
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2009