How can a person get pregant these days????

There is soooo much birth control out there that this should not happen. Everyone I know that got pregant on birth control they did not use it correctly. Are we still forcing men to marriage us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ummm...I think they have sex. At least that's what I was told. IDK I've been wrong before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Huh?

They get pregnant through the usual method, unless we've evolved to parthogenesis.

ALL birth control methods have a failure rate. The only TRULY effective methods are abstinence or removal of reproductive organs.

I sincerely doubt anyone is forcing men to "marriage" women...many women don't get married just because they're pregnant these days.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• some women do get prego to get the man to marry them. Just ask that ??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• We force them to marriage us? lool!!
    And no, I seriously doubt people are forcing men to marry them..Now in these days men will gladly and carelessly leave a woman if he does not want to be a dad yet..It's not like the olden' days any more...Men can walk out just like that and they do. Several women get pregnant and the men leave them alone to fend for theirself and the baby.
    I got married, THEN got pregnant..
    Anonymous

• I agree I also think many women do not use birth control correctly. Doctors are not doing a good job explaining things like the first 30 days on the pill you need to use a back up, take the pill same time everyday, don't forget a pill, and or things like antibiotics affect the pill.

Also women assume pulling out or avoiding having sex during certain times of the month is good enough to avoid pregnancy when it is not. There is always the chance that even when used correctly BC is not 100% effective, but that is only about 3%...not 75%..which is what I feel like is the amount of women I hear say they got pregnant on birth control.

Another thing yes I have heard women sneak in a pregnancy hoping it will fix a relationship and or for a marriage proposal. 

Bottom line if you not being abstanent, then you run the risk of being pregnant, so make sure to research that you are using it correctly.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• sorry but some women do think that having a baby will help their bad relationship. And the guy leaves anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Some people are just careless. Other times they think a baby will fix things or make them easier. Other times its how they want to start their families. How it gets confused and messed up I have no idea.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• well i cant answer for other women but i am pregnant with twins and have two little girls all from the same father i married the father of my children 2 weeks ago. we both grew up foster children so we didnt have the example most have and i was raped when i was 13 so never really felt worthy to marry after 6 years and lots of hard work we decided to marry because we love each other having children is just a bonus.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My brother was wanting to leave his girlfriend a long time ago, but even though she was on birth control she got pregnant. She knew he'd make it work if she was pregnant. So he married her. So yes, it does happen. He's still misserable, but still with her. She claims that a medicine she took counteracted with her BC. but who knows.. who cares.. I love the kid, and I love her too..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• People still get married just because they get knocked up?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2009