Have 2 kids 18 when I had the frist one her dad keeps calling the cops

My little girls father keeps calling the cobs because he thinks I am using drugs I am married now the father of my other child I am ma rried to what do I do about the father of my little girl?

wifeop4e

Asked by wifeop4e at 12:26 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm gonna be the next one calling the cops if people don't stop repeating their questions every night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• lol, considering you have asked this same question atleast twice tonight and the grammar and spelling are so bad im still not sure what you are talking about, I'd say he might be right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• if your not on drugs every time the cops come and check things out then they would stop coming to your house, or next time he calls them tell the cops that you'll take a drug test to get him to stop telling them that! good luck

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• ? IS= OK SO YOUR OTHER BABY DADDY KEEPS CALLING THE COPS ON YOU CAUSE HE THINKS YOU ARE DOING DRUGS.
    A= I THINK THAT YOUR DAUGHTERS FATHER IS JEALOUS THAT YOU MOVED ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND HAD KIDS BY A DIFFERENT MAN AND THE ONLY THING HE CAN DO IS CALL THE COPS AND STIR UP SOME TROUBLE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, BUT IN THE LONG RUN HE IS HURTING HIS DAUGHTER, BECAUSE OF HIM CONSTANTLY CALLING THE COPS CAN GET CHILDREN SERVICES INVOLVED AND THAT CAN MEAN BAD NEWS FOR ALL YOUR KIDS INCLUDING HIS. YOUR BEST BET IS TO TALK TO HIM AND ASK HIM WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM OR YOU MIGHT KNOW, BUT IT WOULD BE BEST FOR YOU TO DEFUSE THE SITUTATION BEFORE IT GETS MORE UGLY THAN IT ALREADY HAS OR MAYBE YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON HIS ASS FOR HARRASSING YOU.
    HOPE THIS HELPS
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009