Scriptures?

If you belive something and someone can show you something disproving what you once thought using scriptures (many of them) would you change? Why? Why not? If you fully belive in the bible and live the best you can and you honestly were misguided would you change? (sorry for spelling)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• if someone could show me in scripture that I was wrong about something and the Holy Spirit confirmed it to me, I would accept it and allow the Holy Spirit to enlighten me with the truth.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Amen BlessedMommy64
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Wow "if someone could show me in scripture that I was wrong about something and the Holy Spirit confirmed it to me, I would accept it and allow the Holy Spirit to enlighten me with the truth."
    Thats humble of you just as Jesus asked us to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I would do the same ... we need to be teachable and allow how mindsets be changed according to God's word and by the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I would also do the same! Well said, BlessedMommy64!
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 6:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I agree totally with what BlessedMommy64 said! She said it better than any of us could have. God bless you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2009