Why do you snap at me for being busy?

I asked a question about octomom and people jumped all over me because its been asked 1000 times I guess.... I havent been able to be on cafemom for months since my family has been in and out of hospitals and I have to go back in next week. Just looking fro some convo, why yall gotta be so mean? Now Im sad... for a minute or two ;p

humaniterian87

Asked by humaniterian87 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People all have their opinions.
    GET UP, TURN AROUN D, SIT AT COMPUTER and you will be unsad. Not everyone is mean--mostly we are a fun, perfectly rested group of women.
    CHEER UP my little camper--when their caffiene wears off they will be nicer.
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Aww, I'm sorry humanaterian, I never snapped at you though. I still like to talk about it when I see it on the news.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• awe thanks ladies :)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My muscular hydrostats are hugging you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Feb. 28, 2009