my boyfriend

he "lives" with me and my parents but he says "he just spends the night everynight and has his stuff here but his home is where his mom lives" and its annoying!! he spends more time with his mommy then he does with me and his son! his mom and i were best friends till i had our son. now shes the devil and she talks shit about me to the rest of his family so i dont go over there any more. but he goes there 4-5 times a week.. and not just for an hour, he will go there after work and come here at 11pm. when i confronted him about it he says he goes there maybe twice a week and thats it... he doesnt think theres anything wrong with him seeing his mom more then he sees his son... i dont know what to do but im starting to think its not worth it anymore... and that we dont feel the same way we used to, but if i bring that up then it causes a fight... idk i just wanted to get that off my chest.

wisteriastars

Asked by wisteriastars at 12:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• i think you should try to become close with his mom again i dont think you wanna keep him from his mom what goes around comes around one day you lil man's girl might try to keep him away from u and im sure you wont like that think about it i know its annoying but try to make friends
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• sorry but he should not be living with you and YOUR parents. If you want to play house than get married. I think he has lost respect, sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• It sounds like he is dodging his responsibilities to you and his baby. He sounds like he is just immature, and running to mommy. I would sit him and down and tell him (not in an attack mode) that you and his son need him and that it took two to have the baby, so he needs to grow up and step up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• it sounds like you BOTH should be living together in your OWN home rather than with your parents if you want to find any type of solidarity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Well, in my own experience.. They're smoking crack together.
    Okay, maaaaybe this isn't the case for you, maybe he's just a scared little momma's boy that can't handle big boy life. I don't know, but I'd try to figure it out if I were you!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 1:17 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Answered at 12:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 by: Anonymous
    "sorry but he should not be living with you and YOUR parents. If you want to play house than get married. I think he has lost respect, sorry"

That's probably not the case. Don't listen to her, she is obviously a moron who has a perfect life and has just NEVER had a problem in her peachy-fucking-keen life!
    Oh and I'm curious how I can sign up to get married and have all monetary difficulties just poof and disappear because of a marriage certificate! hahaha, CafeMorons make me giggle!
    Oh and it's THEN not THAN, snookums!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I have to agree with trying to make friends with his mom again... you should go over to his moms together as a family.. let her get to know her grandson a little as well. You may have to bit your tongue at times.. but this may be his way of comforting his mom, because he doesn't bring his son over with him.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:51 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• maybe you should think about a step ahead...
    marriage maybe...
    maybe you should financially think about .. your own.
    i know it maybe hard.. but the same way you are comfortable with "your parents".. hes comfortable with "his mom"..
    just make sure he is actually going to her house
    and not somewhere else! im sorry im not trying to scare you though.
    so yeah, if you get your own little apartment, you can have people come over your house
    all the time and you could all be happy and live together and sleep together :)

BUT

as hard as its sounds, maybe you should try one more time to work things out between you
    and his mother..
    and i dont know why she would be mean just because you had a baby.
    (maybe its a respect factor?)

it might have been a little wiser to get married first.. but hey its your life. but that would be my only guess that shes talking about you.
    so maybe try to build your r
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I think you should tell him to move home, if that's where he always is. You don't have any reason to let him stay with you he's your boyfriend NOT your husband. I'm curious why your parents let him move in to begin with. I don't think it's right. You should either move out together, or live separately with your parents till you can afford to be out on your own. I know there are money difficulties, I just could never see letting my daughter's boyfriend live in my house.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:34 AM on Feb. 28, 2009