Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you go about finding classes for anger for your husbend and kids?

We live in Newark, OH and I really do not like the idea of sending them to a group that the court system use's also.

Answer Question

Asked by mandyandthree at 12:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Health

Level 7 (167 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • do what you have to do to them help. Ask your doctors

    Answer by gammie at 1:01 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • Contact your local Health and Human Service Office or non-profit agency for families

    Answer by Jennielee_1975 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • If money is an issue and you live near a college, they have Psychology Departments that offer counseling at sliding scale, individual, family, marriage, anger management.......


    Answer by blessed5x at 11:34 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.