Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im scared! What do I do? What if he comes back??

My neighbors bf just left her apt & I was outside smoking & he was driving thru the parking lot screaming & yelling saying he would hurt every1 in my family that he was gonna beat my dh ass & i better b watching my back! My dh is gone until tomorrow eveing off workin! A lil about my neighbors. WE live in an apt complex & he is this HUGE BLACK GUY(im not racist) he's a guy u dont wanna mess with. Him & my neighbor r constantly fighting & he's always beating the crap outta her well apparently some1 called the cops on them lastnite when they was fighting & he thinks it was ME! Only because when my neighbor 1st moved in here my dh & I were standing outside & could hear them he looked thru the blind & he had her down on the kitchen floor chokin her & punching her in the face so we called! But she asked us not 2 nemore b/c it causes her more beatings! He comes around every cpl of days 2 see their dd & beat the shit out of her

Answer Question

Asked by Adams-Momma at 1:16 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (21)
  • Im so scared he's gonna come back tonight! Its just my and my 4month old daughter! What do I do? The cops around here dont do crap when they go next door b/c she tells them nothings going on and he trains with some of the cops he's a cage fighter! Im so scared for my dh to come home to because if he's here when dh gets home i'm afraid of what he'll do! She came out and was apologizing and I asked will he really hurt me she said no but he'll beat the shit out of dh and tell him to control his womam

    Answer by Adams-Momma at 1:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • That is so sad, he is going to kill her. Can you guys get her to a womans Shelter.
    Also maybe you should call the cops and tell them what he said they should put it on his record. Get a gun or a bat and move, sorry
    These kind of guys need to go behind bars, or they will kill.

    Answer by gammie at 1:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • Sad to say she just got out of the womens shelter when she moved in here. She's afraid of him & had to act like she was yelling at me as he pulled out of the parking lot then when he was out of sight she started crying telling me how sorry she was. I have asked her why doesnt she just get away from him and he told her if she disappears with his daughter he will kill her mom and 2 sons and anyone else that means something to her until she comes back... I dont know what to do! Im so scared right now, every time I hear a door shut I jump up to look out the window to see if its him coming back!

    Answer by Adams-Momma at 1:27 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • OMG!!! I'm scared for you girl. Just call the local Police Dept and let them know what is going on. Give them his name if you have it and/or the plate to his car. I'll keep you in my prayers but make sure you call your local police dept and let them know what is going on. This is at least have them doing extra patrols in the area.

    Answer by mommatime78 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • Get a gun, if he comes into your house and you have to shoot him because you were in fear of your life and the safety of your child. Do what you have to do to protect your family. Educate yourself on the firearm and proceed with extreme caution. This guy sounds like a loose canon

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • Some1 was just ringing my doorbell but I stayed hid in the bedroom with my dd. Im afraid if i call the cops he'll know its me and when he get outta jail or whatever they do to him he'll come after me again! Im so scared right now. I am so lost as to what I should do! I dont want anything to happen to me or my baby and if i call the cops on him he might hurt me or her! You see what he does when he just "thinks" i've called the cops no tellin what he'll do if he knows i actually did!!!!!

    Answer by Adams-Momma at 2:01 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • She needs to move away with the mother and her sons and learn how to use a gun and also she needs to change all their names. Needs to go underground. The shelters should be able to get some help. Good Luck
    Call the sheriff station. I think they work with women like this.
    Also if you can record him with out him knowing it do it. But DO stay away from him GO OUT when he is back.

    Answer by gammie at 2:03 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • go to a friends house or your parents, Or ask them to come over. Keep the house full of people or leave.

    Answer by gammie at 2:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • i would not stay out of it if i were you.. dont be a person on the side lines... I would call the cops over and over and it he made threats to my family I would press charges.. Not to make you feel bad, I know its you nibor. choice to be with him.. but to find out he beat her to death would not be a good story to hear... make sure your babies are safe... but stay strong for her.. and maybe she needs a friend...

    Answer by 1ontheway at 3:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • CALL THE COPS!!!!!! I cant stress that anymore... go sit at the police station if you have to.. you have EYE witness that he is at harm to you and your family...

    Answer by 1ontheway at 3:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.