How many of you?

How many of you actually boil the bottles every time you wash them like they recomend? And how important is it? I am extremely busy, I work fulltime plus a fulltime mom, and I haven't boiled the bottles since I first got them. IS this bad???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never did
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I did sometimes but not alwasy and my son was fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i used to but this is a real big hassle and I dont think it even makes a difference...after 6 months i bought the avent microwave sterilizer...works in 3 minutes
    JulieFrancesca

Answer by JulieFrancesca at 1:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I did all the time for six weeks. After I started back to work I stopped and my son is great.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 1:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I posted this in babies 0-12 months and got told that I was failing my motherhood responsibilities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I did until they were like 3 or 4 months. Supposed to sterilize the bottle.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 1:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Anon 10:24, these are the holier then thou moms whose children get sick at the drop of a hat. I think a little germs builds up thier immune system. I have seen moms that are SO OBSESSED with germs and bundling up thier kids so much and they are the ones with the kids that are always sick!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I mean I do a lot to prevent my baby from getting sick, but come on. Some things are just way too time consuming and seem pointless. The bottles are getting washed. And in very hot water. So its not like im rinsing it out and filling it back up. If I could find a stupid sink stopper that would fit correctly in my sink I could soak them longer too, but my sink must be ghetto because every stopper I have ever bought leaks..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I agree Gigi!!...my mom tried making me in one of those moms but a little bit germs do help build their immune system...
    JulieFrancesca

Answer by JulieFrancesca at 1:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i do most of the time, not always
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:09 AM on Feb. 28, 2009