Muscle Aches?

Ever since I have had my baby my back and shoulders and neck are constentaly hurting causing head achs too. And I have to do a lot of lifting with my job. And im very short on money. Any advice on stretches or anything I can do to help?

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 1:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Excedrin tension and headache!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I get alot of headaches so once a month I go and get a massge to help for atlest a few days. And Execdrin is what is also take it works wonders!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• This sounds like tension. I have had issues with my neck and shoulders for a long time. It gave me very bad headaches. I finally went to the chiro and hes been helping me immensely. I know money is an issue but nothing I took fixed this problem until he adjusted my spine to keep the nerves from catching in it. Now I hardly have those headaches anymore at all. If I do, I just go to him and he adjusts my neck. Nothing feels better than having him push down between my shoulder blades and hearing it pop 4 or 5 times.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2009