• In the Spotlight:

What's the funniest thing you've heard a kid say?

I was in the bathroom in a Wal Mart one time and this woman was in there with her young daughter. The little girl looked to be about 3 years old and her mother had brought her into the stall with her. After the little girl had used the toilet, her mother did and apparently she turned around to talk to her mommy and yelled out in a terrified, high pitched voice, "MOMMY YOU HAVE HAIR ON YOUR BUTT!" ROFLMAO I almost fell into the toilet in the stall I was going into. I left the bathroom at about the same time as that woman and she was still really red faced from blushing and the girl was still asking her about the hair. Another time I was at the grocery store with my mom and this rather large woman was at the register. In front of us was a man and his young son. When the woman started to turn around to grab a candy bar the boy actually started going, "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" like the back up beepers lmao. Mean but funny to be there.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, ...I was helping my DS get ready for his bath. he is 3yo. He took off his clothes and got in the tub. He requested a specific toy so i went to get it for him (there was no water in the tub and his bedroom is directly across the hall). when i walked back into the bathroom he said "Mommy LOOK!" and he thrust his pelvic area out and said, "I have a BIG PENIS". ....LMFAO. I didnt know they started that kind of stuff at such a young age.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• my grandson (6) told his sister(3), when he got angry with her " your are a douche" and she said you smell like cheese. (got the douche word from the computer, the computer is now locked)
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:36 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Recently my girls got bunkbeds. One of the screws was missing so the guys who set it up said they could either come back with it or mail it to us. I figured my husband could put in one screw so I told them "No, just mail it. My husband can do it". That is when my 3 yr old piped up and said "My daddy can do it! He's a good screwer!" (talk about wanting to crawl under the rug right about then!)
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:36 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Lol we were at target and a lady farted in the bathroom and my son said LOUD mommy she farted
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Ive heard many funny things. Some not so approiate.haha. But just last week my neice asked my sister for a cookie at my grandmas house. She is 4 by the way. And my sister says not before supper. And with attitude she put her hand on her hip and sighed really loud and said "THIS IS WHY I HATE HAVING PARENTS" omg it was so funny I was in tears. And my sisters jaw just dropped. haha
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 1:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My friends son was over one day, stuffing my cats leg in a boot yelling put your boots on kitty. And then a little later yelling f*** you kitty while pointing at him. Terrible that he has learned that word. But it was rather funny. hes 3
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 1:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• We were passing a cemetery the other day and got into a kind of deep conversation about death (me and my two kids, 8 and 6). My son, the six-year-old, said he would never be burned, that he wants to be buried and turn into bones. Then, after a few minutes of quiet reflection, he follows up with, "Or maybe I could just be a Halloween decoration." I shouldn't have laughed, death is serious, but omg it was so funny...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 1:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• OMG, I am LMAO at these answers, I think the funniest/embarrassing thing my son said was when he was in Kindergarten and I volunteered in his classroom EVERYDAY! One day I had cramps and told him I couldn't go,he was all upset and kept asking why aren't you going with me mom? over and over and I just said, Alex, you'll be alright, I'm sorry but mommy has the worst cramps. Next day I go to volunteer and to my horror, when she asked Alex where his mommy was he responded "My mommy can't come today because she has the worst crabs and she was mad"! The kids didn't get it but teacher and her aide were busting up. This was followed by the kids asking if I had big or little crabs and then the handraising began with the kids wanting to tell teacher how they had fish and another had 2 dogs etc.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• We went to see the first Madagascar and my then 3 year old daughter told the person who was getting our snacks she wanted a "snow job" instead of snow caps. Also we were at Olive Garden once and it was time to order and she told the waitress who asked her what she wanted, "I don't speak monkey" a la Lemony Snicket.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:06 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my youngest daughter, my older daughter was about 2 1/2 at the time. I put her hand on my tummy so she could feel her baby sister move. She got real wide eyed and I asked her what she thought the baby was doing in there? She shrugged her little shoulders and said, "playing wiff yours poopy, I guess!" We still love telling that story and she's eight now!

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 2:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2009