How much did you gain during pregnancy? And how long did it take you to lose the baby weight?

I had my son 2 months ago and initially lost like 2o lbs! Now im stuck....i was 170 when i delivered him (biggest i've ever been in my life!) and now im at 150 and just can't seem to lose weight. Its not like I eat a lot, but I dont really have time to work out now that my little guy is here so i dont know what to do! My pre-preg weight was 125-130. I dont think i'll ever see those numbers again. Maybe if I starve.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• before I was prego I was 140, last appt. I was close to 170-175. I have lost 10 pounds and DD is almost two. If you find a way let me know lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I'm in the same boat, someone told me to get my thyriod checked out, I cannot seem to loose weight, my son is 5 months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• try apple cider vinegar, it worked for me, make sure it's organic, 2 teaspoons 3 times a day 30 mins BEFORE each meal, I've lost my baby weight doing this, and it gives me energy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I'm stuck in the same boat, I delivered at 160, then lost 20, and now i feel stuck, my baby is 4 months, PLEASE HELP, when do you loose it, I heard it takes time but how much time?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Not working out is really not an option if you want to lose weight. You've got to find time. Encorporate play time and working out with each other. Go to the park, dance around for 30 minutes and laugh and play. Wake up 30 minutes before baby wakes up.Or do it while he's napping. You do what you have to do if you really want to lose it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Eat more fruits/veggies and lean meats/fish

Eat 6 small meals a day rather than 3 big meals.

Eat low-fat dairy products. (Yogurt and low-fat milk)

And if you do some kind of exercise, it's actually better to build muscle rather than doing cardio.
    Muscle burns calories, so you'll actually lose weight faster if you focus on building muscle, rather than burning fat.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 6:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2009