spit up stains?

how does one get spit up stains out of baby's clothes if the baby was formula fed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• It's very difficult! The only thing I ever found that really helped was to keep a soak bucket in the laundry room with water and Biz. When they would spit up, I'd put it in the bucket until I had enough for a load or for a couple of days, which ever came first. It helped, but even that didn't always get it out if it had set too long before I put it in to soak. Good luck!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I've been using Borax with our laundry detergent. No stains yet (keep praying it works...lol).
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:14 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My son was fed soy formula when he was a baby. Everything ended up being stained. I would soak the worst stained clothes/burp clothes in a bucket of water and Dreft (baby detergent in a pink box) , then throw it all in the washer the next day. It even worked with stained clothing I bought at garage sales!
    MNmom1969

Answer by MNmom1969 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2009