LOL..Did any of you guys see this? Here's one for you Pit haters!

did any of you guys see the episode of dog whisperer on tonight? it was about Chihuahua's from hell..There was this one chihuahua that lived on a pitbull rescue sanctuary named El Diablo and Cesar thought he was going to help a troubled pit..then he discovered it wasnt a pit, but the mean ass chihuahua that scared the Shit out of all the pits and ran the place..he couldnt stop laughing his ass off when he discovered the case he was dealing with. LOL..i thought it was hilarious!! pit's afraid of a chihuahua..that just goes to show that even the ankle biter little shits are just as mean, if not meaner.lol

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 2:02 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pets

• i missed that one tonight!!! now im sad! that sounds hilarious!!!!! I cant stand that people give pits a bad rep. I have a pit and hes the sweetest dog ever!! i personally think those little cats that bark are the meanest dogs out there!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I have schnahuahua(schnauzer/chihuahua mix) she is 8 lbs but thinks she is 150!! she is the toughest dog I have ever had!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:43 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I wish I'd seen that. It sounds funny as hell! I love Cesar and watch him every time I get a chance, but hubby was watching something else. I've often thought I'd rather have to fight off a pit bull than a little 3 oz dust bunny with fangs. (At least with the larger dog I could see what was trying to bite me!)
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• LOL..this chihuahua was Chasing the pitbulls away!! and there was this one that it would climb on top of to sleep on and the pit would freeze and look away till the chihuahua got off him..and any time the little one would walk by the pits, they'd all turn their heads away to avoid the dog..LMAO
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I have a brindle pit named Sandy sweet puppy (well eight-year-old lol) she would lick you to death before she bit you. I LOVE PIT-BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    iloveRiver

Answer by iloveRiver at 4:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• me too!!! i have a pit/american bull dog mix named Lucy. Shes 7 months and already almost 100lbs..shes a fatty!! she wont hurt you unless you try hurting her children!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I've had big an dlittle dogs and I find the fluffy little lap dogs are more apt to bite than a bigger one.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• im so sad i missed that!!! im a pit LOVER my pit/boxer is my son lol hes the same way with kisses they are such big babies!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 6:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Love my pitties!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I have a Pit named COCo...she has papers and everything....and she is such a wuss... I lover her to death and so do the kids.....I wish I had seen this
    PunkinLPN

Answer by PunkinLPN at 10:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009