Do you drink or throw away the milk in your cereal bowl?

I just had a bowl so I'm wondering. DH throws his away and it annoys me so much because its such a waste of milk! lol, but I don't nag him about that...its his thing I guess.

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 2:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's the rule in our house, you have to drink it! We have the bowls with the built in straws that help with the "little lumps." I can't stand the wastefulness of throwing it out. Plus, if they know they have to drink it, it keeps the kids from pouring too much!

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i drink it lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Yuck. I can't drink it, it has little lumps of cereal in it, and the change in color grosses me out too.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• lol I actually really HATE milk, so of course I throw it away! I can never drink it alone, so I get my calcium by eating cereal with it. and yeahh i think its a waste of milk too so now I pour less milk than normal and none goes to waste.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I can not STAND it when someone slurps up the milk after they eat the cereal. It makes me sick! Just grosses me out to no end!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I don't like to drink my cereal milk and I don't like to throw it away, so I've gotten it down to a science and it's gone when my cereal is gone.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:10 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I absolutely LOVE to drink my cereal milk IF and only IF it is from cocoa krispies or pebbles. I don't like drinking it if it is a Froot Loops or Fruity pebbles!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I drink it and I don't ever slurp. I usually drink it with my spoon or the bowl up in my face. And I never have little cereal particles because I make sure I eat them all with my spoon too...that would be a little gross for me.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:16 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I drink it. ...and i never really considered the fact that someone might not like to drink it. ...i mean, i'm not much of a milk drinker. i dont usually drink just a glass of milk ...but ...to not drink cereal milk ....thats a whole new concept for me. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:49 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My husband and daughter drink it, yuck.. i think its gross.. I have always dumped it.. but hey, my brother can't have milk, so he used to use Koolaid.. now thats a lot worse than drinking cereal milk!
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2009