What food or smell made you sick when you were pregnant?

Okay, this is another branch off of the other questions. What food or smell made you sick when you were pregnant? For me it was raw chicken! It would make me gag my toenails up! Still makes me kind of queezy just thinking about how bad it was! What about you?

Mishelly728

Asked by Mishelly728 at 2:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband made chicken coated with a cornmeal and chilipowder mixture and it made me so sick. To this day if I think about it too much it'll make me throw up and that was almost 24 yrs ago! He also made pork chops cooked with garlic and soy sauce... the smell lingered for days...UGH. But the worse was when he farted in our bedroom and didn't tell me. I went in to put clothes away and ended up running for the bathroom to throw up.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• MCDONALDS!!! I worked there the first 4 months I was prego and I just couldnt take it...I dont think the puke was sanitary either so I left
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• cigerattes. ...and i was smoker. Infact that's how we found out i was pregnant both times (i lost both babies). smoking would make me throw up and just the smell from someone elses cigeratte would make me dizzy and sick
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• smokers, fish, cake, and pee...
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 2:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Spaghetti, red/green bell peppers once I threw them up. Fish too.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• omg i love garlic but when i was prego if i smelled it i would get so sick and cry lol and i still cant stand the smell or eat it much till this day=( lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• For my first 4 it was pizza. I usually like pizza but it made me throw up to even think about a pizza. One time I saw a pizza hut box & I had to go puke (I didnt even see the actual pizza!) With my last 2 it was chicken. I love chicken but ohhhh just smelling it, seeing it, thinking about it made me sooo ill. I used to have to close my eyes when a commercial for KFC came on! Oh and my husband used to worked at a place that sold bbq & the smell of the bbq smoke on him made me sick too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• meat!! any kind of meat! chicken, beef, pork, raw, cooked, it didnt matter. i hated all of it!! and for me that is horrible, because i eat meat for atleast two meals a day. Towards the end i was obsessed with white castle though, go figure, cant eat real meat, might as well eat processed meat!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:27 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Adiads purfume made me sick!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• adidas**
    pinkanfgrl