THIS is my alone time...once baby goes to sleep and dh is in bed I have the room, air and space all to myself. I feel FREE. So why is dh asleep on my couch?! Will someone please tell him wifey needs her nightly space?!

Baby is nursing to sleep on my lap. DH is on my couch with his foot rammed into my thigh...ugh. Anyone else get like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Every day, when I put DD to bed and DH is at work, I love it!! I can do whatever I want for a few hours, read, watch TV, get on the computer. When my DH is home from work, it messes up my routine and while I am so glad to see him, sometimes I resent the invasion of my time, lol.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 9:12 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• enery day i breath...ahhh the joys of mother hood and marriage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• lol, not me. We just moved across the country and I don't have any friends or family here, so I'm super clingy. I made my hubby go to the bedroom to play on his computer while I took a nap this afternoon! My clinginess is actually getting pretty out of hand...
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:44 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• you ever thought he just wants to be in the same room with you? He could decide to go find someone who wants to be in the room with him then you would have lots of ME time.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2009