Siblings.....

We hardly talk about siblings, How many do you have? Where do you fall in the mix? Do you all get along? I am the youngest of 5 but 3 are estranged from the family. I get along with my brother but drama makes our relationship strained. How about you?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am the youngest. I have to older brothers. I love them like crazy. We get along good, but I do have to force myself to not let some of the things they say go to heart. They're very blunt. Not very soft hearted like I am. They protect me, and Love me. and always have. I wouldn't be who i am without them! I love them!
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:02 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I am the youngest. I have 2 brothers & 1 sister. My older brother & I get along fine. I rarely see my other brother but when I do things are fine. My sister is a compulsive liar & we havent spoken in over a year (and unless she decides to quit lying I doubt we will speak anytime in the future) She is 6 yrs older. My brothers are 7 yrs & 9 yrs older then me.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 2:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Well I have 3 brothers and 1 sister... My brother Sammy pasted away some years ago. My Sister is the oldest of the bunch, she is living the college life and flying off the deep end. I am next in line. Then Sammy. Then Kyle, he has a live in girlfriend is only 17. Trying to complete most of his college classes before his sr. year ends. And the baby Chance.. he just turned 16. He is an amazing child. An all star at any and every sport, Football, baseball, basketball, swiming, track, ect.. oh he was just in a wonderful play with his high school.. He is the best little baby brother. He has the best grades in all his classes and he believe that even holding hands should be saved for marriage.
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 2:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I'm the baby. I have a sister who is 13 mos older and a brother who is 3 yrs older. My sister doesn't talk to anyone in the family much and I talk to my brother and I see him a couple times a month.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I am the oldest (28) and I have a younger sister (22). We get along really well. But then again she lives in New York and I live in Korea. We are so much alike that we fight sometimes, but she's my best friend.

Oh, and btw- thanks for the jokes! LOL!!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 3:01 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• well how do i explain this lol I am an only child but the oldest of 6 LOL, k so here we go mom and bio dad had me, they broke up, mom remarried a man who had a new baby girl and a son who was 8 days younger than me then they had my sister together, bio dad had two more kids with wife #2.

so in all there are 6 of us, i grew up with 3 of them the other 2 i didnt see much since bio dad wasnt really in my life and i was raised by my step. i dont really use the terms half and step, the 4 of us were raised as a family since my brother and i were 4 y/o so we have never really viewed it any other way.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:06 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• With my natural siblings I am the youngest of 5. My sisters are 11 and 6 years older than me. My brothers are 10 and 9 years older than me. I also have a step sister and 2 step brothers, although I am not close to them because we did not grow up together. I am closest to my brothers.

Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 3:09 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i am the baby of four i got a older sister and two older brothers me and sis are stuck together like glue,as for my bubbas we arent that close but talk and see one another when we can...today was my oldest babys b day she got play dough as a gift and it came with like 20 containers of pd and lots of lil molding things and cookie cutter type things well me and my sis me being 26 and her being 31 found ourselves playing like we was kids again with the pd we was really in to it and we found our selves fighting over the cutters and molds and my mom screams out give that back to your sister and im looking to see what one of my kids had done i asked who done what my mom says to me dont take your sisters pd get your own there is plenty of it,me and my sis laghed,its weird there for a good couple of minutes i felt as if i was a little girl again playing with my sister it felt so good..
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 3:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I am the youngest. My oldest sister is 30 this year in May. She is technically my half sister, but she lived with us most of the time, she was almost always there. I don't do the half and step jazz. Family is family. My other sister is 26 today actually. I am 23. I also have a brother from my dad's first marriage, but he didn't end up with custody or any kind of visitation since he was in the military and the mother was a bitch about him getting deployed. But I don't know anything about him. I don't even know how old he is. Then I have my husband's sister, who is 22 next week. And my husbands best friend is more like a brother to us than anything else. We are all pretty close with the exception of my dad's son.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:32 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I am the baby of 4. My brother was the oldest, he passed away 4 years ago. We had a sister who was 2 years older than me who passed away shortly after birth. My only living blood relative is my sister and lives in NY state. We have only gotten together since I moved out west when our mom & brother died. It sucks and I miss her. She is 4 years older than me. I always tease her that I will NEVER be as old as her!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2009