What's the worst behavior you've witnessed?

I was at McDonalds with a playgroup yesterday. There were two boys about 12 years old, one sitting at a table, the other in the upper part of the play area. After they left we found out why they were laughing so much... the one boy actually peed in the play area. He PEED in the play area while our 5 children (4 and under) were playing in (thank goodness) the lower section of the play place. Who does that?! Seriously?!?!

Sooooo tell me, what's the worst you've seen?

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 3:10 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, I'll bite. I work fast food and we have this little bar maze on the way up to the counter. I am sure most of you are familiar with what I mean. Well about 2 years ago we had a child that was playing on them despite warning from the crew fall on his face and break his nose. Since then, we have posted more conspicous signs and are more adamant about insisting the children not play on them. One of the girls at work asked a young girl, about 4 or 5 to get off the bars because she could get hurt. She walked up to the counter, pointed at the crew member and SCREAMS "You're not my mom B&*$H. You can't tell me I can and can't do. F U." Her mother, or female guardian, I am assuming mother, just stood there. Didn't say anything!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• A mother at wal mart the other day dragging her kids by the shirt.. It really ticked me off...
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 3:12 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Maybe her kids had just peed on something, and what's it to you? B/c she dragged her kids by the shirt now she's abusive or something? Mind your own buisness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• uuugh. Thats why dh won't be letting our kids play in the balls. He said absolutely not...even at chucky cheese.

Anyways, I hate to see moms pull their kids up off the ground by the arm, or even yank them that way. I hate that.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I work in a really nice restraunt and we often have the drug reps come in for buisness meetings. They have doctors come and schmooz them. Well, this one doctor keeps bringing he freaking 2 year old daughter and wife!! It's not just that. The little girl is horrible and they let her run around the nicest place in town. Running up to peoples' tables and taking stuff! It's crazy. I don't know how he keeps getting invites.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 3:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I saw a young toddler, mouthing off his mother. Swears and all. And all she did was smile and say " no no honey, don't talk like that."
    SERIOUSLY?!?! Are you joking?
    Wow, I'm sure that kids going to be just an awesome kid when he's a teen.
    *rolls eyes*
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 3:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Mine is actually from an adult. I was at Target about a week ago. My SS"s BM was in there and we saw her and SS wanted to go say hi to her. She saw us,. went running and actually pulled someone's cart down in an effort to run away. The next day her boyfriend called to tell us why. She was cheating on her boyfriend and was in the store with the new guy that didn't know about the old guy or the fact that she had a child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Toriand Grace and all other moms, just a piece of advice that I learned the hard way and not a BIG lesson, just a gross lesson. I got my big fat butt in the Burger King, McDonalds and the Chuch E. Cheese play area just to be a dork and all I smelled was PISS, SHIT and FEET, all I saw was BOOGERS, GRAFFITI, BLOOD on one occasion, a dirty diaper that was like weeks old and falling apart. PLEASE DON'T TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THESE PLAY AREAS. THEY ARE REALLY GROSS. AND I NEVER WOULD HAVE KNOWN IT UNLESS I WOULD HAVE CRAWLED THROUGH IT MYSELF.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:43 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Sorry Chuck E. Cheese
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My husband was the Play Place Ranger at McDonalds when he worked there as a teen. He had to clean the ball pit every other night. Oh Lord the stories he tells. Fortunately now thanks to him actually, the McDonalds doesn't have a ball pit. It is a very open area. So you can pretty much see every area of the place and they have a designated area for smaller children.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2009