just turned 15 weeks!

And I dont go back to the OB until March.4th and all I can think about is if the baby is ok becouse I had a nightmare the other night and for some reason I accidently punched my stumach and I been cramping alot today but its not real bad its like gassy cramps if that makes since! but I havent felt the baby move yet and this is my 2nd pregnancy and I just wish I could hear the babys heart and plus its the weekend now so im just really bummed what can I do to help ease the worry and stress!?!?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 3:11 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Indulge your cravings! :)

Don't worry over it. It won't make things better or worse. If it really, really, really concerns you, make an appointment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i feel ya honey im 32 weeks and i still freak out and just want to hear her heartbeat im sure your fine i ran in to the side of the truck around 23 weeks lol dont ask i guess i forgot how much more of me there is now lol if the cramping gets to bad tho go to the dr and get checked other then that only a couple more days til your appointment i know its a pain in the butt but id try to wait
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2009