So I was wondering..

I know this is going to seem so childish.. but I was honestly thinking about this as I was doing it ..
Well I had to really pee.. so I'm going I just wondered..

Why when you pee, does it make a sound coming from your body?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• umm because it hits the water?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• your body will most internal sounds but you cant hear them
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 3:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Any stream of water/liquid makes a sound............................unless it's in the woods and no one is around. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• LOL
    Oh I know it's because it's hitting the water, but I'm talking about the "shhhhhhhhhhhhh" sound it makes coming out of your body.. alomosy like a running tap lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Sorry about the spelling... but yes your BODY will make sounds... If you have ever been preggo when the drs. listen to the heart beat of the baby... They drs. use the same type of machine to hear your bladder after some surgeries... your actually urethra will not make a sound but your bladder will
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 3:32 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• WTH is alomosly? lol! It shhhhhuuusssssssiiissshhhes because your hole is dry and tight at the moment.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:01 AM on Feb. 28, 2009