who else makes you laugh??

okay gigi my hubby said he wants you to be one his opening acts at his next show,i have never laughed as much as i have since being on here thanks to you,in a long time..i am always saying to hubby omg gigi has done it again and last nite took the prize so far lol,and now tonite about the play areas at resturants has got me tickled..hubby loves to read your answers he thinks you are so cool and funny...thank you for your natural parodys..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh my! ::blushing:: oh! wait that is just my acne all red and shit lol j/k. I wish I knew who the hell you were but I guess you are like the "unknown comic" with a paper bag over her head. You are really freaking me out now. Tell hubby to post himself in hottest hubbies unless he weighs all of 80 lbs and has coke bottle glasses.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:09 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I think a few moms on here are funny like Edna but anons are funny also and they ask funny questions, oh and Chuck Norris is funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• okay we both just pissed on our selves that was the part i could not read out loud lol its me sauna omg hubby says you really need to start something with your talent..
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• for real my hubby has not seen me laugh as much as he did last night in a long time,hubby said when he makes it big he is going to hire you to do stand up in his club lol he said it shall be called whos that gigi??
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Sauna are you the frickin' anon? and tell your husband he better pick my ass up in his p/u or at least pay for the Greyhound.j/k
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:27 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• yes im the anon...lol...he said he will send for you in a nice gold pinto lol j/k,he said for you he will let you ride in our hummer truck you just have to deal with the carter for president hat lmao
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Tell him I forgot to mention the bale of peanuts and if I get rear ended in that Pinto his ass is grass. Hummer? naw I a gave hummers for years and got nothing out of it, If I wanted to ride in an overpriced tank I would have joined the Army. Oh yeah my kid! I got him out of the deal! Friday and Saturday nights I let him sleep on the couch. I have a 3 bedroom house and as typical Mexicans we all sleep in the livingroom! How do we do that? I guess I will be bashed for this.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I have no idea what any of this even means! Seems like PMs rather than a question.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 9:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I think jodi, edna, mombrooke, crazyash, and some anons are funny I also like gigi
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 28, 2009