im 16 and VERY likly pregnant help pls?

ook so i have alot of the signs like
mood swings
eating more
gas
sore breasts
headaches
low back pain
getting tired for no reason at all
weight gain

now this is was threw me off i can feel something moving in me !
and you can see it ! i didn't even think anything about it until i felt if then when i got to think about ti i havnt had a period in about 5 months (my periods and VERY irregular and they come without any warning) but about 2/3 weeks after my last period i had BAD cramps and bleeding ( as if it were my period) but it only lased about a day and a half
and now this ... im ganna make a dr app. tomorrow but i wanted to c what you guys think plessss help
and plss dont be rude
thanks alot Bree <3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds very likely. Good luck hun.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:12 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• how far along would you be if you were? do you know when you would have concived?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Good luck it sounds like you are pregnant.
    Ulkieab

Answer by Ulkieab at 7:09 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• honey i really do not mean this to be mean but you should had gone to the dr long ago you need to go to the dr asap
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• YOu need to see a Doctor and get prenatal care now , You are most likely definatley pregnant Where is your mother or any other woman for that matter most of the time we can tell
    YOu need to get ready and make some decisions
    gitanomadre

Answer by gitanomadre at 9:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• You need to go to the dr. like yesterday,also,you are at an age where your calorie needs to maintain your health of your bones and teeth while nourishing a baby wold be extrememly high,so it's critical to go asap. Then there's the emotional support you'd need-do you have a support person like your mother,or an accepting and supportive best friend? You need someone to talk to and to encourage you to get through all of this. What is your home life like?Are your mom or dad aware you were or are sexually active?How do you feel about children?Alot of people would rather find the strength to have a baby,raise it with the grace of god and your parents assistance til you finish your hs education and hopefully further so you'd have a chance to fulfill some good goals for you and the good future of your child,etc. alot to consider,but it is although so very admirable to adopt out a baby, it would be painful and some could never do it.
    growinglovemom

Answer by growinglovemom at 9:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Hey, c'mon, can we TRY to be supportive of her? She's young, scared, and needing HELP, and good advice, not being told she's stupid.. If the response includes "stupid" then maybe it shouldn't be posted.

to the OP = you likely ARE pregnant, and likely 4-6 months along. Getting care NOW is necessary. The first trimester is when you really need to be careful of your eating habits, and anything else that could be harmful to the baby.

having really bad cramping/bleeding at the beginning of a pregnancy is NOT unusual, especially someone of your age.

Get medical attention NOW, and if you are otherwise healthy, likely the baby will be OK, and so will you.
    archaeodani

Answer by archaeodani at 9:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Just go to the doctors. Sorry you didn't realize earlier. I hope that if you are pregnant your baby is healthy.
    kimmykim

Answer by kimmykim at 9:49 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My mother was 15 when she got pregnant with my brother. She didn't realize it until she was around 8 months. She was overweight and really didn't know what being pregnant was like even with missed periods. She was a child so obviously she didn't have the understanding an adult would have with these symptoms. Do not feel stupid. These things happen. It is good that you've made a dr. apt.

It just saddens me that you are 16 and having sex. I know that's just how it is these days. Young people have sex not completely understanding the consequences and thinking pregnancy and stds can't happen to them. Personally, I don't think anyone should have sex until they are ready to take on the responsibilities that come with it. It's not just something you do for fun. It is something special to be shared with two responsible adults.

Good luck, Sweetie. (HUGS)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Why not take a test and see??
    We aren't psychic and can only say "Go to the Dr. or take a test"
    That is all we can do.
    psychmama

Answer by psychmama at 9:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2009