What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you on a date?

When I was 15, I was dating this guy and he came over to my house one night because I wasn't feeling good. So we are in the living room watching a movie, my mom is in the kitchen. My dad comes home from a poker game, I want to say. When my dad walks in I am laying on the floor and my boyfriend is rubbing my back. My dad says, "Get off my daughter and get out of my house" He is joking, however, bf doesn't know that. He FREAKED out and drove off screaching tires. We stayed together for about 2 1/2 years after that, but I never forgot it.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was about 14 I went to the movies with this boy. We got there pretty late and the lights were already off, he walked ahead of me and I lost him. I seriously had no idea where he sat, so I just walked up and down the aisle until he finally came and got me. He was like what are you doing? I just smiled and said nothing. lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:27 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• when i met the asphalt face first running after hubby but bf at the time,in the parking lot of captain d's rite in front of the drive through which was backed up so not only did my man see me eat asphalt a whole drive through full of strangers saw it to i was so emmbarressed..he still will not let me live it down and probably never will...

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Now I am going to tell my sister's story, but I ran it by her first. She was 14 and had gone out on a double date with her friend and these two boys. They both stuffed their bras. I went with my mom to go pick them up and my sister says "My boobs itch" Her friend says "Mine are in my pockets" They both produce massive amounts of tissue they had used to stuff their bras. As they are doing this, the friends date comes up to the car to give her the jacket she had left behind. He heard the whole thing and witnessed my sister pulling tissue out of her shirt.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:36 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I answered this question before but I will say what happened to me when I met a guy from AOL years ago. We went to Black Angus and had a nice dinner, talked and so on. as we were leaving the restaurant he went to the bathroom and was gone for a long time. He came out and walked me to my car and he just fell over, turns out the guy suffered from Narcolepsy and never told me! Should have known when he would listen to me for hours on the phone,(I thought he was just a heaveybreather). He would just knock out and keel over!. OMG I just remembered! BUY BATTERIES FOR BOB!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:54 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Haveing my mom bust in the movie theater and making me leave only like 30 minutes in to the movie...yea..I wasn't even doing anything bad!
    I was with my cousin (girl) and a boy she didn't like, sitting there watching the movie...Pretty embarrassing.
    Another time. I was dating this guy and I was just getting over the Flu. I really wanted to go out so I did, even though I wasn't completely recovered. As soon as we sat down my nose started poring snot and no matter how hard I sniffled it would just keep trying to come out, my nose was so full. I had to go to the bathroom and bring tissue back..I wanted to seriously stuff it up my nose...The whole time I had to wipe like every two seconds because I was a pouring fountain of snot..yuck..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Anon 1:55 you just reminded me of when I started my first job at 15 at McDonalds. I got the flu (1st day) I was all trained but I was dripping like a leaky faucet! I tried sucking it up and then I HAD to bend down to see where a certain button was and I dripped booger on the face of the cash register! The customer actually came to my defense and told the manager he wasn't complaining about me but the fact that they had me working!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:06 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Lol not for me but DH bf then hit a bunny on our first date then on the way to his house he hit another bunny haha I still dont let him forget!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 6:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I went on a date with a nice guy to a restaraunt. My first date. We ended up seeing one of his friends, and his friend's wife (who worked with my mom). The two guys kept calling each other different names all night. I got dropped off at home, and my mom and the guy told me they set me up. My first date was a prank. Turns out the guy I went on the date with was actually married to the girl my mom worked with. He found my mom's name in his wife's address book and decided to prank me.

I cried for hours afterwards. I was 14, and devestated. I've never told my mom how much that hurt me--I thought someone actually "liked" me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I wasnt a teen but when I was 22 I was dating a guy and I was living at my aunts house. My aunt had forgotten to give me a key to the apartment (Id just moved in). So my date (love of my life mind you) helped me get into the apartment because it was around 101 outside, it was summer. We got in and we started going at at. My aunt wasnt due home from work until 6pm and it was around 2pm so we figured we had enough time to have some fun. Just as we were getting undressed she flew threw the door and asked if I found my key LMAO. OMG It was so embaressing. She assessed the situation, me standing there without shirt on, my bf without pants on and was all OMG YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE SEX ON MY SOFA WERENT YOU?! We werent but he was so embaressed he left in a hurry and called later saying he didnt want to come for dinner he was so shy and she saw him naked lmao.

Answer by gemgem at 8:42 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• On my first date with my husband we were eating wonton soup and my bowl tipped a bit so some of the soup spilled out onto the tablecloth. I was so embarassed because it was our first date and I was trying to be a lady! He smiled about it and we continued eating. Next thing I know the same thing happens to him! Pesky bowls...lol. ;)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2009