IS THIS NORMAL?

Im almost 15 weeks and I have placenta previa and other problems through out my pregnancy so i havent been able to have sex well im not going to lie i watch pornos every now and then and every time i get aroused i start cramping in my vagina whats up with that ? is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when you orgasm you cause your uterus to start contracting. My doc wont let me and my huney play at all!!! Nipple stimuli does the same thing to. So he is the nly one to have fun right now! LIFE Sucks, but it is worth the wait.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 5:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• no i agree with the first poster you shouldnt do that because it causes you to contract and my dr said mastbating contractions are harder then regular so not a good idea to be doing that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Feb. 28, 2009