sick....3rd trimester...normal?

I have been sick it seems like forever. I went to the OB the other day and had lost 16lbs she gaved me meds to help but I am jw has this happened to anyone else. I mean I am scared I will go into labor early or something. She also said my placenta was on the opposite side of where it should be and she was not concerned about that but I am afraid I am going to go into labor way before DD!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was reading in one of my pregnancy books last night that during ur last month of pregnancy you can start to lose weight, about 5 pounds. I know I am staying the same, not gaining or losing. But if ur doc says it is fine to lose as much as u have then all must be fine. If ur really worried u could ask for an u/s.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 6:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• there is no need to be scared the sick thing is normal it is happening to me and if your dr is not worried then i wouldnt stress about it trust me if it was cause for concern your dr would tell you
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:34 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• IM 36 WEEKS AND IM GOING ON 2 WEEKS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO HOLD ANY FOOD DOWN AT ALL AND THE MEDS ARENT HELPING ME SO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL AND GOOD LUCK
    nikkik2008

Answer by nikkik2008 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2009