Im sick of it!!!

Lol it was 60 degrees thur and like 40 yesterday. I look outside and find and uninvited guest. 2 inches of snow and it's gonna snow till about 3pm!! Who is sick of whinter?? I am all I ask is to get my flip flops out for more than a day :( haha! Is it snowing where you live?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OP - you must be from my region. That's the way it's been here, lately (Ohio). Spring warm one day, then dropping to the 20's & even teens the next with snow. And we wonder why so many people are getting head colds! This weather is for the birds!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Not snowing, and Im just about to go outside and see how warm it is. It was about 40 yesterday, and nice and sunny. SO and I went outside with baby girl and cleaned the HELL out of my yard (my neighbor's front lawn is entirely made up of cigarette butts and trash, and it all blows into my yard). I picked up dog poop, and raked, picked up tons of cans and bottles and chip bags and plastic bags and cigarette butts. /Baby girl looooooved the play time!!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• lol we are already at 53 but it is pouring down rain and has been since Thurs night
    crazy_mum

Answer by crazy_mum at 6:51 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• This is a good time to live in SW FL - but talk to me in August when it's a zillions degrees + humidity....gag.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:10 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• its cold here toooooooooooooooooooooo
    that lovely olllll michigan
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I hate Ohio man, it makes no sense, really nice and warm and then back down to frickin freezin
    DylansMomma3269

Answer by DylansMomma3269 at 7:40 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Its always cold in Michigan LOL* We just had a storm yesterday, and we have snow drifts everywhere.. ugh.. I can't wait til spring either.. But today I think were peaking at maybe 16 degrees? I dunno, its very cold, I wouldn't mind being somewhere in the 60's!!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:42 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Our weather is about the same. We had a week in the 60s, last week in the 30s, two days in the 60s and tomorrow its gonna snow.

Answer by gemgem at 8:36 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• It quit snowing here and warmed up but now its been raining for a couple days, I can't wait until summertime
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

mommyBrooke849