Didi you let your SO or someone else in the room take birth pics (of the baby coming out) or videos if so did you share them?

I didnt LET him.. he just took them, and we have them still but they in the safe and NO ONE will see them.. i dont need anyone seeing that part of me :)

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• He will be catching the baby so there wont be actual vagina shots (he doesn't want them anyways) but I will get him to get after birth pics. I am hoping to set up the tripod so we can get some good action shots of the baby with the cord still attached! It will be cool.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:54 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• my husband can be in there but may god help him if he takes any pictures before genevieve is completely out lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Mine didn't get the opportunity b/c I was wheeled in for an emergency C-section. But my SO took all the ACTION shots of our God daughter being born--she is 5 1/2 now and we still have them. When she is older her dad wants her to see them and maybe scare her away from having sex or thinking about a baby when she is to young.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I told my hubby to take pictures just not of my vaginal area....we have some really good pictures...and only one that you can actually see anything so that one was left out of the album!!!!
    BBlanchette

Answer by BBlanchette at 9:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• with my son , our "camera girl" ( my sister) wimped our! I really wanted pictures. with my daughter it was only my hubby & I so we were both busy! with both we did get some amazing shots though!
    I really don't care how sees what, birth is beautiful!
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 9:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I wanted pictures & videos but once everything started going we didnt think about it :( next time we will be more prepared! My DH passed out with my first contraction so it through us off . lol.
    so now we have before labor started & after.. but not during.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Nope, we discussed this before labor and there was NO WAY he was going to take pictures/video of that area ...

Didn't matter anyway, I had to get a csection :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• A lot of hospitals won't let you take pictures while delivering, So if that's what you want I would check with the nurses to see what the rules are.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• my hospital will not let no camera in the birthing room thank god i think that is so nasty and rude too mom and baby give them some time too get clean before taking pics
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:47 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• hospitals don't allow it so you can't catch them doing something wrong lol. My hospital would allow pics, but not videos.
    It isn't rude to mother and baby, especially if mother WANTS them! It's not nasty either. Birth is normal and beautiful.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2009