If you could pick 1 cafemom friend who would you pick?

If you could pick 1 cafemom friend that you could meet who would it be why and what would you do???

abellvalerie

Asked by abellvalerie at 10:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would pick someone that live near by, because it is easy to get together, and it woldn't take much times to spend time together. i really like to hang with other mom or other pregnancy friend, cook, shopping, go get nail done together, do things in and out door together. it is fun to have someone to be friends with heside hubby..
    Anonymous

• I have already met a few and they are really great people.
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 11:36 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Better yet, who would YOU pick? ;-D
    DivaMomCC

Answer by DivaMomCC at 4:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have already met a couple of my friends from here. I couldnt'pick just one. But I can pick a group of ladies. ALL the moms from May2007PW group we were all pregnant together in 2007 and have remained online friends since and our kids are 1yrs old now and older. So I love those ladies and talk to several of them on the phone and would love to meet some of the ones that are far from me.
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 6:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2008