What do you have in your home that helps you in your everyday life?

Billi_S

Asked by Billi_S at 9:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Washer and Dryer!!!
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Your question is extremely general. Perhaps if you'd say it again with more information about what you are looking for we could help. I'd say that everything I have in my home helps in my everyday life. If something didn't help then I would try to fix that. But carpet makes it nice to walk in my sock feet. My clothes keep me warm, the cats...well I wouldn't say they actually help, but they are warm and fuzzy and so must help my spirits, my books entertain and inform me, my computer is my window to the world, the water bathes me and lets me stay clean, the forks and spoons that I have make it easier to eat. I use my dishes and pots every day, and my microwave and stove and usually the oven, and the refrigerator, and the lights, and the electricity, and my hair brush and toothbrush and mirror, and the sinks and toilet, and the doors and doorknobs, and the linens, and pens, and paper, and the TV, and the remotes, etc.

Answer by Bmat at 9:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I wasn't talking about washer and dryers, toothbrush and all the stuff you use everyday. I was thinking more like a book you write everything in, a chart, etc.... That kinda stuff, the stuff that helps your house run.
    Billi_S

Answer by Billi_S at 10:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My dishwasher.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Oh sorry....I write reminders on coupons, I don't really keep a book.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Two teenage daughters and a DEAR husband! :)
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 6:38 AM on Mar. 5, 2009