Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chicco High Chair Tray

Anyone know where I could purchase a replacement high chair tray? All I find is the entire chair- so frsutrating. Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by FACMom at 10:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Shopping

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Contact the company that makes the chair. I have found that they will sell you the replacement part or sometimes even send it to you free :)

    Answer by tandknix at 10:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

  • Thats what I was going to suggest!

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.