Ladies help!!!!

My ? is The month of febuary i had a laye period it came on the 35 cycle in i usually have a 28 day cycle.When i got it it was normal 5-6days i got it on the 7 of febuary.Anyway i started spotting on the 21 of febuary and then the 22 it turn into a brown discharge then it stop. Ok then mondy i started spoting again then i got alot of brown discharge I had alil cramping.Can i be pregnant dis never happen before i call my doctors have a appointment Monday and i told them everything she said i could pegnant. What i wanna know has dis everyhappen to anyone and they were not pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ya you could be stressed honestly just go get a test no one here can tell you based on symptoms alone if you are pregnant
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Did you take a test? The Dr is just going to do a urine test as well. That happens to me when I'm very stressed. I would test at home first, its a lot cheaper then a dr visit. Good luck!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:34 AM on Feb. 28, 2009