Anyone know how long it takes to loose your pregnancy weight, my baby is 5 months old, and I feel stuck!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Depends on whether you are breastfeeding or not. And some women lose it all the week of, some it takes a lifetime, lol. Are you working out and eating healthy? There are many factors.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My son is 9 months old and I still have 5 lbs. that are stuck on me. All in all, I can fit into most of my clothes again, but I still have a flabby tummy. I only BF for a month.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I have read and know from experience to lose your baby weight and keep it off, it takes a year. I worked out for a year straight before I even started seeing a difference in my body. The key is not to give up! Set a goal for yourself. I have just lately, I want to lose some weight and I have decided to run my first 5k in May. My goal is to run it without stopping, not necessarily winning. That's my goal, hat is yours??

determind

Answer by determind at 6:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2009