period stopped day after i had sex

i was on my period just light.. and i had sex.. but the day after i did.. it stopped.. is that normal.. or what does that mean.. i took the b/c shot for almost a year, but i have been off of it since january.. i started the othro cyclin low.. but i was only like 10 days in on it... does this have any effect on my period? is that why it stopped... oh yeah.. this happen last weekend.. and i threw up twice yesterday.. is it the hormones in the pill.. or what.. plz help.. just wanting to know if this is normal....help??

spicy2899

Asked by spicy2899 at 11:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it probably was just time for it to stop i took that pill and it made my periods weird they would start then stop then a day or 3 later lol it would start again if your worried you are pregnnat take a test it wouldnt hurt
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Its probably side effects from the pill. If it continues you can always return to your doctor and ask if they can change you to another pill. Maybe that pill isn't right for you, and you might need another. Also when you do start a new birth control your period might be off for a few months, because its just getting used to it..I know it's anoying, but it should get reg soon...Good luck.. Also if you are thinking you might be pregnant you can always test anytime to make sure your not. They sale pregnancy test at the 99 cent stores, and they work as well as the ones that cost a lot of money
    Tracyls2005

Answer by Tracyls2005 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2009