What's your definition of the "Perfect Mom"?

We all strive to be the best mom we know how to be. Are there some things you wish you were better at? For example: Do you wish you had more patience, more time, more energy? What is your personal definition of the "perfect mom"? Does she wear an apron and carry a briefcase? Does she get up at 5am and cook a big breakfast? Does she have the patience of Job?

nowhinning

Asked by nowhinning at 11:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think a perfect mom is one who is striving to become a perfect mom.

Answer by Bmat at 11:44 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Noboy's perfect, just be there for your kids-guide them in the right direction, do not judge them and love them! Yea patience and all that other stuff comes into place-everyone is different-just be the best you can be!
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 11:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• There is know such thing as a perfect mom...If you got your kids to age 18 .. You did a good job.

Answer by louise2 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• louise2, that reminds me of the magnent on my refridgerator that says "If they kids are alive at the end of the day, I've done my job." lol
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 11:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I think the perfect mom is the mom who loves her kids.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:49 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• There's no such thing as a perfect mom/person. I just try to do my best and make sure my son knows he is loved and cared for.
    danielle8717

Answer by danielle8717 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• There's no such thing as a perfect mom but I think there can be close to perfect moms, its the one who does what she can to help her family, she is always there for her children when they need her, she loves her family unconditionally and her kisses always make the boo boos stop hurting! Lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Yech - I don't like perfect.

Too much pressure.

I'll be over in the "loud singing, occasionally smack, lots of messy hugs and kisses, little bit snarky" section.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 12:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• That would be ME! :)
    lilrdhen

Answer by lilrdhen at 12:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• There is no such thing as a perfect mom, but if there were I would be the perfect mom lol. Just joking
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2009