If you pray to God in heaven how long do you pray? Do you pray everyday?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I pray all the time. When the spirit moves me to talk with God. I have conversations in some pretty strange places. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter where, just as long as I'm praying. There is always an open channel to him. LOL

praying

AlohaWahine

Answer by AlohaWahine at 7:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I pray as long as needed. And yes I pray many times daily. We are supposed to pray without ceasing. I don't see prayer as some big formal thing though. It is just how I talk to my daddy.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I pray as long as it takes to give thanks and sometimes ask for something. No, I don't pray everyday and I feel bad about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I pray when i wake up, before i eat any meal, before bed, before i am involved in a situation that may needs gods strenght. Not always as im not perfect but i do try.
    Anonymous

• I pray constantly. Kind of like an ongoing conversation. I get in the car, "God, please keep us safe while traveling." Something good happens, "That you God for this blessing." Something bad happens, "God, please give me the strength to get through this." He's always with you so, it's not like you have to wait until, bedtime, dinner time or Sunday at church to pray. It just comes natural. But, that's just me.
    Anonymous

• I try to set aside a few minutes a day to specifically pray, but most of the time it's just quick "thank you"s and "please give Your strength to so-and-so"....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 12:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• "Thank you" is what I meant.
    Anonymous

• All day everyday, whenever I need to reach out to God I do, God always has time for the ones he loves!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i pray frequently. And not with what some would consider 'typical' prayer language. My prayers are just me using my own way of speaking to talk to God. It's more like what I would be saying to my best friend if they were in the room.

i.e. some prayers I said today:
    "Good Morning God. Thanks for the nice crisp morning to wake me up."
    "Oh no... Lord.... I am about ot lose my temper all over this 4year old who wont stop whining. HELP! I need help to calm down."
    "OOOh! look at this beautiful pot of soup. Thanks for dinner! it looks and smells scrumptious."
    -Leann-

Answer by -Leann- at 10:57 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I pray as often,and as long as necessary. The calling God has put on my life is to be an intercessor, and He uses this in very tangible ways,everyday. I consider it an honor and a priviledge to be able to stand in the gap for others,and pray for them.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 1, 2009