My son's hair gets frizzy in the back...

He is 18 months old. The person who cuts his hair said that because its so thin that when we dry it we need to pat it not rub it so thats what we have been doing but its still frizzy in the back. Can anyone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• does it happen when he has his head against something like the car seat or when he takes a nap? that happens to my little boy too after a nap or a trip in the car seat.
    boom_maker

Answer by boom_maker at 11:52 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• my sons hair does that too. try blowdrying his hair. thats what we have to do with our little boy. it helps keep the hair down until he goes to bed so we have to wash his hair in the mornings before we go somewhere
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• it is usually after he wakes up. I thought about blow drying it after his bath I just dont know if he will like the noise lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• he will get used to it. try making a game out of it-thats what we had to do. and now my son who is 2 loves having his hair blowdryed and will bring me the blowdryer because he wants it done
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:59 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Kids can like it if you make it fun. Have fun with it blowing your hair first...make it all goofy and silly. Then start blow drying his hair fun and silly too. He'll just think you're playing with him.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Shave the back down and keep it long on top. Its super cute and no more frizz!
    wendylindekugel

Answer by wendylindekugel at 12:14 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Put a dab of baby lotion on there not to mention he will smell just as good. Or just brush it down when doing this.

Does he lay down alot and jumps right back up, he could be just rubbing his head too much while laying down it only takes a moment to get your hair messed up;

Or try using an adult hair frizzy stuff just a dab that might work too. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2009