6 weeks pregnant and feel cramping slight bleeding!! Feel like somethings wrong!

Im 6 weeks pregnant and had about 4 days of nausea and loose stools felt like crap.... then they started to subside.. now feel crampy and Im spotting. Isnt it too late for implantation bleeding? Why would my symptoms subside thought they got worse? I know call my doc but for now what do you all think????

ibbryant

Asked by ibbryant at 11:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• cramping isnt usually good id go to the er and get checked i had cramping and bleeding and i miscarried if you ever feel anything is wrong trust it and go get checked
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Is the bleeding bright red? Go get checked at the ER. For peace of mind at least until you can talk to you doctor Monday. GL
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• the cramping could mean that your baby is stuck in your fallopean tube causing you to bleed. This happened to my sister. Id suggest going to the ER if the pain is that bad and they'll give you an ultrasound to see where the baby is located (Yes u can see the baby at 6 weeks, i saw mine at 6 weeks because i thought she was stuck in my fallopean tube)

So try doing that..and if thats not the case then the ER will tell you what you can do to stop the cramps
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• In a miscarriage you can have bright pinkish red blood and dark red blood with cramping in a miscarriage. Your bleeding can be light, or heavy.

I've miscarried 3 times, and all very different experiences, but all similar, and all horrible.

It sounds like a miscarriage to me, but I've heard of stories like yours and they never MC.

I'm so sorry if you are. Take care.
    cadsmommy

Answer by cadsmommy at 12:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I started spotting at 6 weeks with my last 2 pregnancies. The blood was brown and a little light pink. It wasn't a miscarriage, I was cramping too but my Dr said it was nothing. I had an u/s both times to check and see if everything was fine and it was.

I have had a miscarriage. I was bleeding very heavily and cramping really bad. I was going through pads every 2 mins and there were a lot of clots. The blood was very bright and dark red. I didn't even know i was pregnant when I miscarried.
    Anonymous