I made a digital scrapbook page in microsoft word, is there any way to save it as a jpeg (or similar) so that I can post it to a webpage?

I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 7. I am still trying to figure it out though.

chrisnm

Asked by chrisnm at 11:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• When you hit Save As in your program a box pops up that lets you write in the name that you want to save it with. Right under the place you type in the name is a drop down box that lets you save it as jpeg. (or gif or psd or anything else you might need.)
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 9:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Oops, sorry I guess I didn't read well enough. I missed the part that said it was a Microsoft Word doc. You can't do a jpeg from MSW. If you want, you can do a print screen, and save it to your my photos that way, then open it in photoshop and cut away everything but your scrapbook page.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 9:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2009