confused? help..

me and my boyfriend have had a few problems lately, just little digs at each other and that about little, but now it's just getting worse. he went out with his mates earlier today, and i went to go see one of my mates, he ended up ringing me screaming down the phone at me, telling me he hated me and that he was gonna kill me later and that i make him confused and worried all the time. i'm just confused what to do about it all...

courtneyy

Asked by courtneyy at 12:14 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I think your biggest concern is him threatening to kill you. Stay away from him.
    lilmizmoore1127

Answer by lilmizmoore1127 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• That sounds like abuse waiting to happen. If he's your boyfriend don't you think this kind of behavior would get worse in the long term. I say leave now before this turns into something serious. He's either dealing with abuse or mental issues.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• First of all, he threatened to kill you. I usually don't tell people what to do but, I'm telling you, end this relationship. And end it NOW! Someone who loves you would never threaten your life. Nothing else matters but that. Get a restraining order.
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 12:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• thanks guys
    courtneyy

Answer by courtneyy at 12:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• is he bi polar or bpd? he could just be having one of their rages. If so, they are usually short lived. Just talk to him and ask him how you can clear up any confusion

Answer by admckenzie at 2:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2009