Do you collect Box Tops for Education, of just throw that free money out?

Do you pull the Box Tops for Education and Campbell's Labels for Education off products before you throw them away? I realized our I've cut at least one Box Top or Label every day since January 1, and I don't try to shop these products. It made me wonder how many were getting thrown away everyday. If each box top is a dime, that's a lot of cash in the trash!

Look at the websites for more information. You can drop them at a school, or register and send them to a school in need. It's free money for the schools, a little at a time!

erin2well

Asked by erin2well at 12:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I save them and give them to my cousin, she takes them to school.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I save them and donate them to the preschool that my son attends. It is well worth the clipping.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I saw one on a pudding box at 4:00 thismorning and struggled,but got it!!! LOLOL...oh yeah...the pudding wasn't for me...lol.
    Reshel

Answer by Reshel at 1:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I don't shop for these products on purpose either but I always cut them out and save them. My daughter is only 2.5 years but we've given her future grade school over $15 worth of them so far. The school loves them because they can use the money for anything, even things the state doesn't enough for - like art supplies and playground balls.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• do they expire?
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I never did before my kids started school, then the teachers would send home notes asking for the parents to clip them so I do now. It's crazy how fast they rack up!
    keri0930

Answer by keri0930 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I dont think they expire.
    keri0930

• I can't believe the places I find them now...not just food anymore. They're on Ziploc brand products, some toilet papers and Kotex products...who knew?
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 2:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I used to save them, but now I don't use any of those products anymore.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• The don't expire, fyi... I do collect them, but for a long time, didn't know anyone who used them. I had a huge baggie full of them, then I got evicted and lost them. My nephew's school uses them now, so I clip them and mail them to him now.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2009