Neopets and Call of Duty World at War

Any moms out there play any of these???? I recently became a part time worker and full time mom so now I have a lot of free time when my DS is sleep. So I figured I start my neopets again, the games are always cute and now my fiance has me addicted to the PS3's Call of Duty. I need more females friends on there so if you play either one please feel free to add me. I will leave me screenames after your post.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 12:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i saw this and i almost thought what the heck those are so diff lol
    cod waw we have but its xbox and i have a neopet lol from forever ago i think it is still aliv e
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I have had a neopets account since it started :-) I have a newer account now because I lost track of my old one. My screen name is Katja364. I love neopets!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I tried to make a neopets account the other day but the page wouldn't load, I had one a long time ago but I can't remember my log in info.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I used to play Neopets. I go back to it every once in a while if I am extremely bored.
    Hasn't happened lately because I have WoW and Cafemom, lol. I also like Fallout 3 and The Sims 2.
    Anonymous

• I know this is really old but hey! :) ashmaesas on Neopets
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 12:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2009