why do people

Why is it then when a controversial question is asked people are alllllll over it bashing, giving their opinions but then when a genuine question is asked it gets ignored? are people really all that childish

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep some women are!! They thrive on DRAMA!! I personally don't even bother w/ the controversial questions.. IF they have soo many comments I don't bother w/ my two cents.. I think to myself, let them argue among themselves.. ya know?? JMO...
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 2:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• IDK... Maybe it's because they really don't have the knowledge necessary to answer questions that need a serious, intelligent answer.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• there re a couple groups of ladies that come here on weeknites that do nothing but talk thru questions and harass people. When you see women acting like this report them to CM! I swear it works and if they are reported enough they ge booted totally. That being said , there will always be the click that gets off on just being rude, mean and well...boring.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• 1- some people just want to fight and argue
    2- some people may not know an answer for what you are askign
    3- some people dont answer seerious questions because a poster gets pissy if it is not the answer they want to here
    4- most posters get so mad if you havent experianced it yourself they dotn want opinions
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I've noticed this too! And yes people are this childish:)

I've also noticed when there is an obvious fake question such as "Y R U SO STOOPID?" There are like 40 replies. It doesn't make sense.....
    Anonymous