Please help. No I didnt get like any answers in babies.

For the last week my son has had a fever twice been fussier than usual, and spitting up a lot more than usual. I took him to the doc on thursday and they said he was fine. He has slept a lot today. He woke up and ate at 7:30 then went back to sleep until 11. He ate again. And an hour in a half after he ate ate least half of his bottle came back up and all over him and me. And then ten min later while I was cleaning him up I had him on the floor getting him dressed and it happened again and went all over his face in a sec before I even got to pick him up. Hes fussy unless im holding him and just fell asleep again. Should I call off and take him to the er to make sure its ok???? I dont think he has a fever. He was moving to much but dont think he does. Or should I just go to work. I have to leave for work in an hour. Idk what to do??? Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would definately take him to ER or an immediate health care facility. You know this is not right. There is something going on and you don't want to let it wait.
    Anonymous

• Yea take him in just to be safe. He could be getting dehydrated.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• How old is your son?
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i agree with the first anon answer. have they checked him for acid reflux? and is he on formula? if so, the formual he is on may not agree with his tummy, he may be allergic to it. try a sensitive formula, and if that doesnt help try a soy based. It sounds to me that he is allergic to the one he is eating. it will be expensive until you find the right one, but it will be worth it.
    I know my niece was the same way and my brother and sister in law went through every kind of formula before finding the right one. So take him and get him checked out, and try a new formula. good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Go to the ER/doctor there's to many bugs going around and their very serious!!!
    Anonymous

• He is three months old and is already on a soy formula. He used to spit up a lot and then I changed it to a soy one and he was doing great with it, and now this last week hes been spitting up a lot again. I talked to the on call doctor and he told me to keep an eye on him and that if he gets sick again to take him in. Im just so worried. Im a first time mom, and this is the first time I have had to deal with this.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 3:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• You should spend some money on a baby thermometer. I can not help you sence I do not know how old your child is

Answer by louise2 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• If he is having formula problems. It is probably that. If he does not have a fever.

Answer by louise2 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I just said he is three months old. And I have 3 baby thermometers.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 3:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My daughter puked up alot when she was youger try not warming the formula. it helped her ALOT and it slowed the fever down... Dr.s see this alot and should have given you some decent advice about it. If the fever is over 102 go to the hospital if not just try the INFANT pain/ fever reducers.. Cool baths, and dont bundle him up so tight... But if the cooling of the formula dont help. Try about an oz. of jucie before you offer the formula. (apple or pedia lite) He may also have acid reflex... have him sit up while eating the formula.. and have him sit up for about an hour after eating... Try what you feel comfortable with.. If the problem stays longer than a 4-5 day period take him to his doctor and express your concerns.. and if they still dont offer you the help or understandings you feel is needed try a new doctor. forgive the spellings I have a bad headach
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 3:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2009