what do you think of the name....

Kloewee Siobhan (pronounced "Klo- E Sha- Vonn")

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think that is going to be one tough name for the child and everyone else to pronounce. Unless you spell it like you did for pronounciation, no one is going to ever get that poor child's name correct.
    Anonymous

• i think its beautiful, and so what if people pronounce it wrong at first, theyll get it. i like it a lot, its very different and elegant
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• It's spelling?...Sorry. It's spelled absolutely ***nothing*** like it sounds!! I think she would have problems with it.
    Anonymous

• I like the sound but the spelling throws me alot. I would pronounce it "klo WEE Shuh bhan"....I do like tha its unique though.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• It sounds pretty. People will always stumble over it and have to ask how to pronounce it, so hopefully she'll take that in stride.

Answer by Bmat at 2:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• The name is really nice, but why would you spell it like that? I don't know, the spelling doesn't even really make any sense, especially the second part. Are you even serious or is this just a stupid question?

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Why didn't you spell to the way it sound. People will never get her name right by just looking at it.That is what I think of this name.

Answer by louise2 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Its cute but why wouldnt you spell it chloe or something instead to make it a little simpler.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 3:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• reminds me of wee wee. imo i would not spee it like that but hey is your kid
    Anonymous

• LOVE the name HATE the spelling
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2009