NOT SURE..

I DIDNT GET MY PERIOD THIS MONTH AND I TOOK A HOME TEST AND SAYS IM PERGGO.. BUT IM NOT SURE IF LAST MONTH PERIOD WAS SPOTTING OR A REG PERIOD..

HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE
ANY ADVICE WUT I SHOULD THINK ABOUT
OR THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE TWO..

star2208

Asked by star2208 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should think you're pregnant and go to the doctor to verify the results.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• if it says you are then ya you probably mst likely are ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• no the queston im asking is
    whats the difference between a regular period.. and spotting
    i kno im pregnant!!
    star2208

Answer by star2208 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• a regular period should be something you have commonly every month since you started having period. Spotting is just some blood a little "spotting down there" and if you pregnant and worrying that the spotting may affect your baby its completely fine to have a little just not a lot. I'd call your OB though. Congratulations!
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• spotting is light and not that much if youo have alot of blood or a normal flow like period then that is not good if you ar epregnant
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I dont think people understand her question....but I do. I just found out I'm pregnant, but they are basing my length from my last cycle, which I told them was Jan. 24th....but thats because I have ALWAYS had irregular periods, some only lasting 24hrs & very very light...kinda like my last period on the 24th....SO, I've been wondering lately if I'm farther along as well....that maybe my last "period" was really just implantation spotting...the QUESTION is is it possible that she (or even I) am farther along than we think?? & before you say just ask a doctor, thats a great point...but my appointment wont be for another 2weeks...I just wanna know if its happened to others before & if its a possibility...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2009