so i posted a thing about my boyfriend last night and how hes a mommy's boy... and well i have to say a few more things.

1st off he and i lived together for about a year in my parents house and hes just now starting this bullshit. this is the 4th day in a row i havent seen him for more then an hour. and if i could afford it i would move out. i hate living with my parents, i feel i should be on my own, if im grown enough to have a baby im grown enough to live on my own.
2ndly his mom and i were best friends! at the hospital i could only have 2 people in the room cause of complications, naturally my mom and BF came in the room, she was in the hall cussing at my dad because she wasnt in there. she ended up being able to come in and watch a baby come out of my vagina-i had to beg the doctor to let her in (and i didnt want her in there to begin with).
lastly his credit is so bad i dont want to marry him. i did want to till i found out about his credit. and with me not having a car i dont know if i would want to be stuck in a house all day by myself.

wisteriastars

Asked by wisteriastars at 3:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• and you dont have to post anonymously i dont care what people have to say, i dont get offended by the truth..
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 3:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Honey you are young dont jump into anything you dont want to. As to why he isnt around I hope you have a good reason! hang in there you will get on the right track!
    Anonymous

• I was once in that situation and if you no longer feel for him as you did before, then I would just move on. I know it might sound kind of materialistic but if he can't better him self and provide for you and your child then I would go on. The mother issue, if you guys have tension now, it's always going to be there. That tends to put a strain on a relationship when you can't get along with in-laws, speaking from experiance, lol.. If you really want to be on your own then, I would save up money and find a place of your own. There's nothing better than coming home and not worrying about your parents on you all the time. Try this, sit down and think about what you want out of life and how you picture your life to be. Everyone deserves to be happy, follow your heart and your dreams.
    AirReserveMami

Answer by AirReserveMami at 3:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Girl. I am in a similar situation. My husband is so in debt. Like hundreds of thousands of dollars. He won't take any job but a sales job, cuz he thinks he's good at it. Well If that were true, we'd be rich! In this economy, he can't afford to take commission only sales positions. How do I tell him this? We have a new baby and I feel like I have to be the responsible adult and go to work to make the money. We live in a house my parents own, pay no rent and my parents have to pay our bills and buy our groceries. It makes me sick that he can't just be a man. He wants to make money and support us but he keeps mking the same mistakes with his credit and bills (not paying them until they go into collections) and my folks have bailed us out so many times I am sick of apologizing for him. He parents do NOTHING for their son (whom I might add, they raised to be totally financiallly irresponsible). I am ready to walk too.
    blue-eyedmama

Answer by blue-eyedmama at 5:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• But I also feel like I can't give up on us. Things used to be so good. I feel like I have to give this a chance, at least for our son. God I hope he turns out to be better with money than his dd. Good luck with your sitution. I feel for you!
    blue-eyedmama

Answer by blue-eyedmama at 5:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• He won't ask his parents for help because they can't afford it. But neither can my parents, who are both retires and living on a pension. I feel like his parents should take responsibility for some of what their son has done and try to help him out now. The worst part is I feel like my dh does not learn from his mistakes. He will be in this same situation in 6 more months, no matter how hard I try to fix theings or no matter how much money we borrow to bail us out. It literally makes me sick. And I can't say anything, because I am nagging. But jeez if you won't get it, what am I supposed to do? Go down with this sinking ship he's made for us with his irresponsibility? I feel like I'd have better luck on my own, but I don't feel right giving up. I feel like I have to hang in there and at least try and make this marriage work for our son. Good luck with your situation. I feel for you!
    blue-eyedmama

Answer by blue-eyedmama at 5:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Like Air reserve said, if you feel for him differently than walk on, theres other fish in the sea. I dont think its right to be with someone JUST because you have a kid together. Yes, it does make things a lot easier on the child but you need to remember that you need to be happy too.
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2009