Another one bout my sick baby.

I posted the question just a bit ago about what to do because of him getting sick. I have been checking his temp all day and its normal. Hes three months. He got sick twice about 12:30 and hasnt had a wet diaper since. He just now ate again at 2. The on call doctor said if he gets sick again then I should take him in. I am just freaking out. Any advice?

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 3:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just calm down and dont get to excited about it.. just try some of the things everyone commented on in your first question... you had some real good advice on a few of them... If you feel you should go to the dr.. then go... if you want to wait it out and try something else do it... your parenting skills will always work in the end..
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 3:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2009